Thursday, 23 February 2017

Colouring with copics

Hi all,

If you're a fan of colouring you're going to love the next card 
I'm going to share with you.

Now I love my copics and when I saw this I couldn't resist.

It's another CAS card but I think you can see it really works.

You can find this image at Scrappers Delights

I hope you pop back later to see some other cards from me.

Hugs
Kelly

Challenges I'm entering
My Creative Scoop - colour inspiration Monday
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Through the craftroom door - Anything goes

2 comments:

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart.

Annemi said...

She looks like me... and my copics... lol. Beautiful card and great coloring. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com