Thursday, 9 February 2017

Books and fairies

Hi all,

Well I hope you've had a fab few days.
I'm excited to show you my latest creation.

Also as a FYI Kathy Rac is hosting another 30 day colouring challenge
starting on March 1st. 
I took part last year but posted a lot on Instagram
@kams_crafty_place
So I hope to do lots of colouring again and will try and post on here 
as well as Instagram.

On to my card.
Today I used digis from Scrappers Delights one of the digis to make a book.
This book digi can be used as the main focus on a card which you can add
images to or you can make your own background paper too.

I decided to use sepia colours
Copic colours E31, 50, 51

Here's my card


I really enjoyed making this card.

I hope you pop back again soon

Hugs
Kelly

Challenges I'm entering
My Creative Scoop - colour inspiration Monday
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

No comments: