Thursday, 17 November 2016

Scrapper's Delights Thrifty Thursday

Hi all,

Today is another Thrifty Thursday at Scrapper's Delights.
Today the images available for $1 each are perfect for Christmas Cards.
You could also use them for a birthday card too.


I decided to colour my image with Christmas in mind.
The colours aren't traditional for this image but I think they work.



Hope you like today's card.
I will be posting all of the images I've coloured for the daily marker challenge soon too.

Hugs
Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering
Anything Goes - The Pencil Case

4 comments:

Carolyn Cochran said...

Love the vintage look of this nutcracker! Layout is perfect-Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn DT

Bev said...

A fabulous traditional look. Thank you so much for taking the time to join in with us over at The Pencil Case.

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Very nice card.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
xx Valentina DT xx
Tinka's paper wonderlland

Helen Haines said...

Fabulous colours really striking. Great card. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes challenge At Colour Crazy Challenge. Helen DT