Thursday, 6 October 2016

Scrappers Delights Thrifty Thursday

Hi all,

I am pleased to say I am part of the Scrappers Delights Design Team.

I love their Digi's as they can be used for all different types of projects.

Today I have something exciting to share as it's Thrifty Thursday.
This is where you can get some selected Digi's for only $1 each.




The image I used on my card is Pixie Fawn 
(the one on the right)

The other two Pixes can be found 
 here.

Here is my card




Isn't this a fun card.

The next Thrifty Thursday is in a fortnight and the images for that one are
gorgeous. I'm very excited about the next one.

Hugs
Kelly xx

2 comments:

karou said...

I love your card, it is original and very beautiful congratulations

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie