Sunday, 14 August 2016

Camp Create Stunning Shadow Stamping

Well today's technique was lots of fun.

Shadow stamping is something I hadn't tried before, 
I will be using this technique with some other stamps I have too.
(I do now need to purchase the stamp set used in the video lol)

My card could also be used for Monochromatic but it wasn't intentional when I started making the card lol.

I don't have a lot of the solid images by MFT so this was tricky to start with (I need to purchase some) .
I then remembered I had the banners and I knew I could use this technique.

So here is my card



I used the banner stamps and Blueprints 26

Here's the badge

I have achieved all of the badges.
I do have the bonfire badge to earn but I'll make that card tomorrow.

Hope you've enjoyed these posts.

Hugs
Kelly x

No comments: