Wednesday, 26 August 2015

MFT Dienamics Cover plate Dies

Hello All,

Today I'm sharing with you some quick cards I made using the MY Favourite Things Dienamic cover plate dies and Mama Elephant Happy Birthday Dies.

All four cards took a total of and hour and a half to make so they are quick effective cards
that you can make in an emergency.

I used plain coloured card stock and 
used  'stick it' for the die cut happy birthday die


This card used Triangle Screen


This one uses Four Way Chevron Cover Plate


This one uses Stripes Cover Plate


This one uses the Chevron Cover plate

These cover plates are quite fun to use and I now to to buy some of the other ones.
There's some other fun techniques you can do with these 
which I'll be trying out in the future

Have fun playing
Hugs
Kelly

No comments: