Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Herd you had a birthday

Hello

Well it's time for another card.
My son had a birthday party to go to so I thought I'd better make a card.

As soon as I saw these images on cards I knew I had to buy them.
They are cute and I love the puns in the set.

Here's the card


I used card from my stash and inked the sky with distress ink.
I coloured the cows in with my prismas.
Everything else is by MFT
The grass die is fab has it comes with two different lengths.
The fence is cute and it also comes with a thin wiggly line.
Just be careful with this one as it's so thin you may misplace it.
The cows are part of a set that has a horse, cow, pig and so on.

I hope you like this card.

Kelly

I'm entering this into the Handmade Bliss monthly challenge.

Items used

Tim Holtz distress ink Tumbled Glass
Prisma pencils
MFT - Birdie Brown the whole herd stamps
         Die-Namics grassy edges
         Die-namics rolling hills

2 comments:

Julie Selby said...

I've got some Birdie Brown images from when she had a blog, nice card Kelly. xx

Dawn Louise said...

Fabulous and fun card. great work. thank you for joining in at Handmade Bliss Challenges x