Sunday, 17 May 2015

A Friends Birthday Gift

Hello

I have another project I made recently for a friends birthday to show you.

First I'll show you the card I made


The stamps are Paper Smooches Chubby Chums.
I coloured them with my Prisma pencils.
I used MFT horizontal stitched strips.
Paper is from my stash as is the ribbon.

I also decided to make a tag for Sandra.
She is a big Tim Holtz fan (who isn't hehe)
So I decided that it would have lots of Tim Holtz bits on it.


Everything on the tag is from the Tim Holtz range.
I had to colour the Crazy Birds for her as I know she loves them.
I used the Prima watercolor pencils for the birds.


I'm quite pleased at the moment as I have a lot of stash that I haven't used yet
like stamps and dies. I'm determined to use every stamp and die
at least once. Quite a challenge but with the last few things I've made I've
used a few stamps and dies.
You'll see the bits I've made as I post them.

Hugs
Kelly

Products used
Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
My Favourite Things Die-namics Horizontal Stitched strips
Prisma pencils
Tim Holtz Crazy Birds
Prima watercolor pencils.
Tim Holtz journalling cards

1 comment:

Annette said...

The card is so cute kelly and my tag is gorgeous.
I love everything on it. :)
Thanks so much x