Saturday, 16 May 2015

A challenge accepted

Hello,

Well the crafting bug has certainly returned. Woohoo!
My friend Kay and I decided that we would both alter a tag and swap it once we'd altered it. 
It was a wooden tag found in the pound shop. 

I'm afraid I forgot to take a before photo. 

So here is mine that I sent to Kay.


I used some plain red card stock I had and stamped it with Altenew Hennah Elements.
The girl is one of the Prima dolls.
I then added some Tim Holtz embellishments and some flowers.

It was fun to make.
I'll post at a later date the tag Kay makes for me.

Hope you like it.
Kelly

Products used
Plain cardstock
Altenew Hennah Elements
Prima Doll stamp
Tim Holtz gears and tickets
Roses

2 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous tag kelly as you know I love those stamps :)

kay said...

Am loving it Kelly and it's hanging up in my craft room. Need to make yours now x