Saturday, 14 June 2014

I'm back

Hi all,

It's been a little while since I've posted. I had gotten bogged down in making lots for design teams and had forgotten why I liked crafting in the first place. I've also got behind in a few swaps. I have made something for a swap (finally caught up) and need to post it asap.

I have also given my blog a bit of a face lift. I hope you like it.

I have recently gotten my mojo back and am looking forward to posting a bit more often.

I have recently gotten into needle felting. My good friends Kay and Sandra (you can find their blogs here and here) had been on a felting workshop and told me about it. I have since gone on one with them and am enjoying it very much. I thought I'd share with you a few things that I have made.

First I saw these on Pinterest. I knew that I had to make a few and I made them for the children I work at school. My friend Sandra wants one and I may make her one for Christmas this year.


Here is a close up of the reindeer.


Next I saw these and knew I had to make them for a certain crafty spider.


Lastly the workshop I went on was to make teddy bears. My daughter also came with me. 
Here's a photo of all the teddies we made that day. See if you can guess which one is mine.



Have you guessed yet? 

Mine is the one in the very middle 
( there's a bear in front and behind it). 
My daughter's is the one next to it on the left

Well I hope you've enjoyed looking at my felt creations as I said before I have been getting a lot of inspiration from Pinterest. 

I'm off to go and colour as I've recently joined the Kit and Clowder site to hopefully improve my colouring.

Hugs
Kelly x

14 comments:

kay said...

Hi Kelly,good to have you back in blog land :-) they are all fab and especially the spiders which I love x

Amanda said...

Nice to see you back posting and enjoying crafting again. Looking forward to seeing more creations soon. Hugs, Amanda x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Kelly,good to see you back...just love the teddy bears...so sweet...Joolsx

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Kelly, they look really good... I especially love the reindeer.

Jackie Trinder said...

Welcome back all your creations are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Alizabethy said...

love the teddies and reindeer - not sure about the spiders, even if they have got a smile on their face!

Trace C said...

good to see you posting projects again, and these look great, I liked the teddies

Elizabeth S said...

Fabulous projects, just hopping by.

Lorna said...

Fabulous projects, love the little spiders

hopped over from DC

Lorna x

crafty-stamper said...

love the felting -great little teddies-just hopping
carol x

Maddy Herbison said...

Hi Kelly, I really enjoyed reading your blog post today and looking at all the fab things you have been making with your new hobby. I love them all. It's the first time ive seen anything done with felting that I liked, so believe me that is some achievement lol! I love the robin and reindeer hangings, and your teddy is the best one. Also love the itsy bitsy spiders. Maddy x

Angela said...

Fabulous projects and I love the reindeers - you have been really busy. I love Pinterest too but find myself spending too much time pinning new projects rather than actually getting on with some of them

Dips said...

Kelly, waht fabulous projects, so glad you joined in the hop as I've really enjoyed seeing what you've created. Sorry Im a bit late visiting Dips xx

Nikki said...

Love, love, love them!!! I have just got into felting too! On the hop over from do crafts x