Friday, 31 January 2014

Scrappers Delights

Hi all,

The challenge over at Scrapper's Delights is 'Your favourite colour'

One of my favourite colours is burgundy.

Here's my card


This is the first time I've used inktense pencils. I haven't added any water to this as I was a little scared
I would ruin it. Next time I'll add water.

You can find Honey Here.

I hope you will join us in the challenge.

Hugs
Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering

Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Crafts Girls Challenges - Anything goes

4 comments:

Cathy P. said...

Great job coloring this fun image, Kelly! I always start with 2 or three images when I color so I can experiment and have a back-up! Thanks for sharing your work with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Cathy P. said...

Great job coloring this fun image, Kelly! I always start with 2 or three images when I color so I can experiment and have a back-up! Thanks for sharing your work with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Helene Siermans said...

What a sweet image. I love her eyes...

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz!
Good luck
Nick

Aunty Sue said...

lovely creation and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week