Wednesday, 8 January 2014

I'm back

Happy New Year to you all. 
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. We did.
Well I've finally managed to unpack enough of my craft bits to make a card.
So My first card of 2014 is for Scrappers Delights.
I am now part of the challenge team and the theme is Let's Celebrate.
I'm celebrating love.

Here it is


I went for using the First edition pack Boho as the colours are nice and warm. 
I especially needed to feel a bit warm after the weather we've been having lol.
I used copics to colour her in.

I have used the new version of Honey 2


You can find her here.

Well I hope you liked my first card. I can safely say that usually blogging has commenced and I can't wait to make some new cards for the DT's I'm on. I have also gotten interested in Needle Felting so I'll be sharing those makes on here too. Plus I have enrolled into the Lifebook 2014 course and will possible share my makes with you on here.

Hugs

Kelly x

4 comments:

Scrappers Delights said...

Wonderful project Kelly thank you so much <3

Kelly L said...

Gorgeous colours that you have used and I love the layout x
Kelly x

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card Kelly, the image is so cute. Love Alison xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Kelly.
Congratulations on being on the design team.