Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Moved

Hi all,

Well we are finally in our new house. We still have a lot of unpacking to do though.
All my crafty bits are still in boxes. So I haven't been crafting/ making anything for a while.
I am getting huge withdrawal symptoms. Sigh !

Also Facebook is being a pain. I can't log on as apparently I am not me? So I've had to give proof to show I am me but I still can't get on. So I apologise to any of the DT's I am on as I've not been able to keep you updated/ get in touch. My husband can't even post anything on my status either, so it's very frustrating.

I'm hoping to have all my bits in and unpacked by Christmas at the latest but we will see.
Hopefully I'll be back on Facebook soon.

Hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Hope to see your creations again soon. Love Alison xx