Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Scrappers Delights Challenge

Hi all,

Today is my first time posting as part of the Challenge Design Team at Scrappers Delights.

The theme for this challenge is decoupage.
I decided to use one of the pre-coloured images that is a part of this set. 
You can find her here.
So onto my card.


Decoupage is not something I like I do but I enjoyed figuring out what to layer.
I layered her hat, the hat band, the dress ( including the hand muff) 
and then the coat (including the hand muff).
It was easy to cut.
It turned out pretty well.

I hope to see you at the challenge.
Hugs
Kelly x

4 comments:

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty card, love the decoupage. Love Alison xxx

kay said...

Love the icy feel to your background x

Scrappers Delights said...

This is really elegnet and made a wonderful winter/xmas card....beautiful <3
Thank you so much for sharing your project with everyone
Love Janice

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing.