Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Fairy Day Dream

Hi all,
I'm sharing with you a card I've made using the new release from Scrappers Delights.

I used Fairy Day Dream and Mushrooms 3
Here's my card



I used the PNG files to merge and flip the images in Word.
I used Graphic 45 Papers and ribbon from my stash.
Copics Used:
R39, R59, R89
Y32, Y35
R20, E000, E00, E11, B000
E23, E25, E27, E39
BG72, BG75, BG78
E51, E53.





You can find these images here .

Hope you like it.
Hugs
Kelly

Challenges I'm entering:
Creative Card Crew - Sun, Moon and Stars
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing.

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Kelly you have been busy another gorgeous card love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous cute creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT member
xxxxx

Scrappers Delights said...

Stunning colouring especial the hair!
this is so dreamy and s exsactly how I imagend this character in my head before I drew her....thank you so much for brining her to life in your project <3

Thank you so much for shearing this wonderful project with us
Love Janice XXXX

Clarissa Andrea said...

So sweeeeet! Love it! Thanks for joining our Challenge at EAC.
hugs Clarissa