Friday, 4 October 2013

13 Days of Halloween Day 1


Hi all,
This is a double themed post today.

First it's day 1 of Simply Betty's 13 days of Halloween.
The theme is make your own background.
I used sprays and a stencil to make my background.

Also it's reminder time at  Friday Sketch Challenge

 Flonz Craft:



They are offering a $20 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner!

Here is the sketch for this fortnight:


So here is my card.


I love this image. It's one of my favourites and I come back to it time and time again.
You can find the stamps here.

Hugs
Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering


2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Great background!! Love the colors as well so different from the traditional Halloween. Awesome job!

Thank you for joining us on the 1st day of 13 days of Halloween!

Betty

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. Love Alison xx