Wednesday, 18 September 2013

New release

Hi all,

Today I'm sharing with a card I've made using a Digi from Scrappers Delights new release.
It's a sneek peak as the release is tomorrow.
It's a gorgeous Digi. I chose to use the image without vampire wings.

Here's my card


I used copics to colour her.
Hair: E23,  E25, E27, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress: V17, V09, V25


Here is a look at what you receive when you buy her.


Don't forget to look at the post at Scrappers Delights to see all of the new releases and
for a chance to win all of new release.
Good Luck

Hugs
Kelly x

3 comments:

Scrappers Delights said...

Her hair is stunning lovely project hun!
Thank you for sharing your inspiration with everyone on this sneak peak.

Love Janice

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love the image. Love Alison xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I wish I could color as well as you... Thanks for sharing.