Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Creations

Hi all,

This is going to be an extra long post as I've got a couple of things to share with you.

Firstly I've decided to have ago at mixed media. So I'm going to share with you my very first picture.
I used a cheap watercolour paper pad.
I watercoloured it in yellow and went over half in blue. I then doodled. I drew the flowers, leaves and  borders.
I used my galaxy markers which were great.
I hope you like it.


I'm not too keen on the flower on the left, but not bad for a first go.

Secondly it's the start of the new challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges.

This week we are sponsored by Kenny K and the winner will receive 3 digis.


As always we have a inspirational picture. You could use the colour or decide to put metal embellishments on you creation.


I decided to use the colour grey for my card.


I used the neutrals, warm and cool copic greys to colour this in.

I hope you like both my creations today.
Thanks Sheila for having me at She's a Sassy Lady.
Hugs
Kelly x

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very spooky card, just perfect. Hugs, Amanda x

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Wow Kelly this is stunning a lot of hard work went into this card love it. Alison xx