Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Combo

Hi all,

I am posting a little late today.
Mojo has been missing but it's finally reappeared. 

Today is our bloghop at Scrappers Delights. You should have arrived here from Heather.
You can start the hop here.

For the hop I  thought  I would use the sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge.

Here's the sketch


Here's my card. I decided to stick to two colours.
I used copic N's and Y00 and Y11.


I hope you're enjoying the hop.

Your next stop is Laurie

Hugs
Kelly x

5 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Kelly this is superb, what a fabulous image, love the colours and the butterflies xxxx

kay said...

Fabulous card Kelly,love the striking colours x

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the butterflies and colours you have used. May have to have a go at using this sketch. Love Alison xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful Card!!! Thanks for sharing.

cardsbyleona said...

Wow! She looks really mystical.
Leona x x