Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Scrapper's Delights New Release Bloghop

Well today we're having a new release hop at Scrappers Delights.
You should have arrived here from Tanya. If you came straight here you can start the hop here.

I used Megan School Girl. You can find her here at Whimsy Stamps. 



Here's my card.



I often don't put sentiments on my cards until I know who they are being sent to as I like to personalise my cards.

Your next stop on the hop is Laurie.

Enjoy the hop.
Hugs
Kelly

P.S Here's a coupon you can use at Scrappers Delights


4 comments:

Scrappers Delights said...

She is adorable love the colour choice and the way you have coloured the hair looks fantastic!

Thank you for sharing your inspiration today using my new product

Megan School Girl
http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_65&products_id=2635

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card! Love your coloring as always! Thanks for sharing.

Kim Kelley said...

Very cute Kelly! Your coloring is so pretty! HUGS

Joanne Hood said...

Lovely card, colouring is just perfect.
Hugs
Jo x