Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Scrappers Delights Anything Goes

Hi all,

Today is the Anything Goes bloghop at Scrappers Delights. You should have arrived from Jo. If you came straight here you can stop the here.

For this hop I thought I'd share with you some of my past cards I've made using my favourite images.



I love this bee because depending on which colours you use for the flower can be a happy card or a sad card.


This little witch is a dream to colour. Perfect for Halloween or for just a fun card.


I just love this boy. It reminds me of my son.


I used this card as a thank you and they loved it. This image is so versatile.


She's gorgeous to colour too.


Here she is again but in a different colour way.


He's so cute.


This one is ideal for Christmas.

Well I hope you like the look back at some of my favourite cards. You can find all of these images at Scrappers Delights and here.

You next stop on the hop is Laurie.

Hugs
Kelly x

7 comments:

Avril Ann said...

WOW, you have been busy, and have highlighted these image so very well, love them, the bee is such a cheeky wee chap...xxx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful cards, I can see why they are some of your favorite! Thanks for sharing.

Kim Kelley said...

WOW so many to look at Kelly! Each one is so pretty! Love them! HUGS

Cards by Alison said...

What a brilliant set of cards love them all. Love Alison xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow those are some pretty fabulous cards!!! Love the way you have colored the images.

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Your cards are amazing it would be hard to pick a favourite ,love them all xxSusan

Lynne Walker said...

wow sexy girl love image of girl in unioform. Happy Birthday digi galore x