Friday, 5 July 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge

Hi all,
I am glad to say my computer seems to be alright now. I can't believe how lost I was without it. It's surprising how reliant I've become on technology. Well that's enough about that, let's get onto the crafting.

Today is the start of the new challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge.
This week we are sponsored by Stamp Fairy.

Here is the sketch


Here is my card. This image was fab to colour. It's such a cute image. I can see myself colouring the present in girlie colours aswell. It would be like my son giving a present to his sister.


Here are the copics I used


It's quite a few colours but I do tend to use the colours in trios and sometimes I had a fourth colour to the tone. I have been using the Xerox colortech 300 gsm card and it's fab. Colours don't run and it goes through my printer easily.

I hope to see you taking part in this fortnight's sketch.
Hugs
Kelly x

4 comments:

Cards by Alison said...

Beautiful card love the image. Thank you for the sketch saved ready to use when I need inspiration. Love Alison xx

kay said...

Fab card Kelly,have a great weekend x

Michaela said...

Thank you for you lovely comment you left on my blog, Kelly.
Your colorful card is super cool. Love the sweet image.... coloured in so beautifully too xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card... wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing.