Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Freestyle

Hi all,
Today is our Freestyle Bloghop. You should have arrived here from Laurie. If you came straight here then you can start the hop at Scrappers Delights

I decided to use the freebie digi Baby Boo Bumble Bee which you can find here.
I recently brought a honeycomb embossing folder and thought this digi would go great with it.

Here's my card

  
I added some spotty buttons too.

Your next stop on the hop is Jo. Enjoy the rest of the hop. Don't forget to leave a comment as there are prizes to be won.

Hugs
Kelly x

P.S I went to craft show on Sunday so have a few new bits to play with which I'll be sharing with you during the week x

5 comments:

Scrappers Delights said...

That embossing folder is perfect!
thank you so much for sharing love Janice XXX

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing.

kay said...

Cute card Kelly x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally cute card!!!

Karal Schuknecht said...

This be is so cute, and the embossing is a great touch.