Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Scrappers Delights

Hi all,

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Scrappers Delights
For this card I used Robot Chip 1 which you can find here. It comes in Jpeg and png plus you have a coloured version too that you can use.



So for my card I used copics C00, C01, C03, C05.
It's the first time I've tried colouring metal and I think it turned out quite well.




Also we are having a DT call at Scrappers Delights as we are starting up a challenge team as well as expanding the bloghop team. You can find the details for that here.

I hope you like the card.
Hugs
Kelly

Challenges I'm entering

Sketch Saturday- Follow the sketch
Craftin Desert Divas- Ribbon or Twine
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow Kelly, that really looks like metal, perfect colouring. Hugs, Amanda x

kay said...

Your colouring of the robot is perfect x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little card! TFS

Cards by Alison said...

Wow lovely card brilliant colouring of the robot. Love Alison xx

Tara Bruening said...

This is just super. Your coloring is great!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Mary said...

That is just the coolest! Great job!