Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Scrappers delights New release Bloghop

Hi all,

Today I'm taking part in a bloghop showcasing some new releases from Scrappers Delights. This hop is also a celebration as Janice is now one of the design artists for Whimsy Stamps.

You should have arrived here from Jo.
If you began the hop with me then you can start at the beginning here.

Well onto the new releases.
My first card uses Anna Mae school 2 and some digi papers that Janice designed too.



My second card uses Anna Mae school 2 but I've coloured her in a different colour way.


Lastly I've used Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl

 


I hope you like these cards.

Your next stop is Jodi

Hugs 
Kelly

10 comments:

Joanne Hood said...

Lovely trio of cards Kelly,

Hugs
Jo x

K8 said...

Great coloring, really nice to see!!
//K8

kay said...

You have been busy Kelly, great cards x

Laurie said...

Outstanding Trio of cards. Don't you just love these digis?

Scrappers Delights said...

So much inspiration!
Very pretty and love the high light in last one with black hair XXX
Love Janice

craftygranny said...

Wow these are gorgeous . Great selection of colours too. hugs trisha x

TRACEY MO said...

They are all cute love that you used the pretty in pink papers.

tracey x

G-ma said...

awesome cards...I love this digital image stamp.

Carolyn

Cards By Leona said...

Kelly, you have been so busy. These are Fabby.
Leona xx

Sheryl said...

Omg your colouring is to die for. I love the way you have coloured her hair on all three cards. These images are all amazing. I really couldn't choose a favourite.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Sheryl xx