Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Christmas Card

Today I'm sharing with you a Christmas card I made over the weekend.
I recently went to a craft show and I saw these stamps and had to buy them. These figures also come in Santa costumes and elf costumes. Of course I had to have all three sets. They are by Stamposaurus a U.k company.

Here's my card


The sentiment comes with the set too. Cute isn't it. As you can see I make a lot of cards with straight edges, although I am starting to introduce circles as I've recently got the circle nesties. The next on my list are the oval nesties. 

Thanks Pam for having me to day at The Bugbytes

Kelly x

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card Kelly , great to see the finished version after watching you colour in Sunday. Hugs, Amanda x

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I do love that image. Caroline xxx

Lisa said...

Very cute card, love the image.

cardmaking bird said...

Hee, hee - OMG Kelly!! What a fab card! The image is just so much fun and so cute, I'm not surprised you couldn't resist! Hugs, Marie xx

Pam said...

Cute card Kelly. Love it. TFS

Cards by Alison said...

Just love this card Kelly so full of fun can I ask where you got the stamp from as I would love to use it. Alison xxx

Cards by Alison said...

Kelly please ignore my request I did not read your blog properly so missed where you got the stamp from so read it again and discovered what a plonker I am. lol. Alison xxx