Friday, 30 November 2012

Secret Santa Bloghop

Hi all,

Over on Simply B Stamps Fan page on Facebook we had a Secret Santa. I still don't know who my SS was but I'm hoping I'll find out shortly.

You should have found your way here from Louise.

If you came straight here you can start the hop with Betty

I was very spoilt and received some fab goodies. The pictures are in the order that I opened it. I just couldn't wait.

First it came in a nice box, that I've already got ideas for altering it.


Everything was individually wrapped


First some chocolate


Some fab socks


Some great stamps


All the things to make some Halloween cakes/ cookies



Washi tape


A chocolate skull


Some paper mache ornaments


A gorgeous stocking


I was also very lucky to receive this memory box die


Last but not least a gorgeous card from my Secret Santa.


A great big Thank you to my Secret Santa. I really appreciate everything you put into my package.

Your next stop is  Trudie

Enjoy the rest of the hop

Kelly x

6 comments:

Corinne said...

So WHO was your Secret Santa Kelly? You got some AWESOME gifts!
Hugs

MammasScrappin said...

Wow. Such wonderful gifts.

Rachel said...

Super gifts, but who was your Santa???

Marie97 said...

What a fun package!

DistinctiveLMNts said...

oh boy, did you get some nice things , those socks are too cute. I love that die too.
))hugs((

Anda said...

I'm glad you liked it all.

Ho ho ho!

Santa xxx