Friday, 2 November 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge

Well today is my first day as a design team member for The Friday Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to get started with each challenge. I think this will really get me thinking outside of the box following the challenges. 

The challenges last for two weeks. Today is a reminder that this challenge is ending in a weeks time.

Here is the sketch


Here is my card.



This is a Saturated Canary Image. I've coloured her with the blues from B000 to B06 . I used E49, E29, E27, E25 for her hair. Skin was E00, E01 and R20.  

I hope you like this card and you join me each Friday to see the next sketch.

Kelly x

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

kay said...

well done on your dt post kelly,enjoy it and i love your card,x

cardmaking bird said...

Fab card, Kelly - you can't go wrond with WOW for winter and I love this SC image!! It's great being on the Friday Sketch Challenge DT with you - I look forward to getting to know you. Hugs, Marie xx

mariska said...

Hi Kelly!

What a lovely card did you make. Love the cute stamp!
And I am happy that you are also in the DT. :D

Mariska

Angela D said...

Great card, and great to work with you on the Friday Sketch DT.

Amanda said...

What a classy wow card, love the image too and her hair really shines. Hugs, Amanda x

Shirley said...

Cute image, not seen this image, love her little ear muffs. Looking forward to working with you on the DT at Friday Sketch.
Shirley xx

Debs said...

welcome to the team, love your card very clean, coloured beautifully
Hugs Debs