Sunday, 21 October 2012

Stamp N Craft and Scrappers Delights

Today I'm sharing with you my First Dt post for Stamp N Craft and it's also the next challenge for Scrappers delight.

First I'll share with you the card I've made for my post airing at Stamp N Craft.
The Dt are introducing themselves and we are all using the Harlequin Christmas Chocolate Baroque  stamp set to make our cards. Here is the card I made


I went for the Clean and Simple look. The snowflakes are from another Chocolate Baroque stamp set that I'll be sharing with you tomorrow. I used wow powder in white for the snowflakes and the baubles I stamped in gold ink. You can find all the bits I used to make my card at Stamp N craft shop. The website will be up and running soon and I'll keep you posted when it is. I've already seen it and it's looking fab and is easy to navigate.


Today is also the start of the new challenge at Scrapper's Delights. 
We have a sketch to follow for this challenge.
Here's the sketch


Here's my card


Don't forget you have a fortnight to take part in this challenge. You can enter it here

Well that's all from me today.

I hope you like all the cards I've made today. Check back tomorrow when I'll be sharing with you my first proper post for Stamp N Craft.

Kelly x

18 comments:

Amanda said...

Fantastic cards Kelly and congrats on the new Dt position. Hugs, Amanda x

kay said...

both fab cards kelly,x

Izzwizz said...

Two fab cards, love those chocolate baroque baubles. Maddy x

Lorna said...

Gorgeous cards , lovely colours and images

Lorna xx

Trace said...

The halloween card is fun, those spiders look really creepy.
Did like the elegant bauble card xx

Heike said...

Two great cards. The Christmas one is really elegant.
Heike x

sue said...

gorgous cards sue xx

Linda said...

Love the Haloween card, and the baubles are so pretty x

Jewelsmae said...

Great cards, I too love the baubles one.

ALI said...

Tw0 great card, love the baubles.

Eileen said...

lovely cards - I really like the clean and simple look of the Christmas one and I love love love the colours you have used in the halloween one - really nice!

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love both your cards Kelly, I really like the baubles and the witch image is lovely xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous cards kelly. I'll be back tomorrow xx

Angie`s Inky Fingers! said...

Your bauble card is gorgeous Kelly!and your halloween one, watch out Kay does`nt steal those spidys1 lol xx

craftyeyes said...

great set of cards Tracy x

ChrisAndCat said...

Two fab cards - I'm loving those snowflakes on the first card - something to add to my "need" list!!

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh lovely cards :-) my fave is the first :-) Elaine xxx

Pam said...

Both cards are great! First one is so elegant and the 2nd one lovely. Did you color it? Love the image. TFS