Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Secret Release Day 3

Day 3 of the Secret Release Blog hop  has started. I can't wait to see all of the creations from everyone.
You should have arrived here from Katie. If you came straight here you can start at the hop with Betty.
Today we're sharing with you Little dark Mistress. She's a bit of a minx. Here is the card I've made


Sexy isn't she. I used some digi papers that I got from Sassy designs. They were perfect for this image. One of the papers has lots of words on it like beautiful and breathtaking.

Here is a close up of her


This release is becoming one of my favourites. Well I hope your enjoying the hop. Your next stop is Sharon.
Check back tomorrow for Day 4.
Kelly x

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty!! Love those colors!!!!

Rachel said...

Sooo pretty, love your background papers and layout!

Corinne said...

Oh Kelly I just LOVE that paper, Love the way you have her done up! Great job!
Hugs

Catherine said...

Lovely image n great coloring.Love the matching apers u have used.

Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

Louise said...

Gorgeous! I love her :D xxx

kay said...

you certainly are a busy bee at the moment kelly,fab card,x

Irene's Creations said...

Gorgeous!

Flutterby Trina said...

Love the papers! She looks grate in red! x