Friday, 12 October 2012

Secret Release Bloghop

Well today is the final day of the secret release blog hop for Simply B Stamps
I hope you've enjoyed all of the hopping this week. I certainly have.
We are showing our final creations, plus recapping on the creations from the rest of the week today . 
You should have arrived here from Celina If you came straight here, you can start the blog hop with Betty. Today we are showing the final stamp and it's Green Sistah. As soon as I saw this image I knew I had to team it up with a background digi I had from Make it Crafty. Here is my card.


Isn't it fab. I'm so pleased with how it's turned out. Here's a close up of Green Sistah.


 She's a dream to colour. So here's a recap of all my creations this week.
Here's Red Sistah


Here's Purple Sistah



Here's Mistress of the Dark



Here's Little dark Homemaker



Aren't they all fab. Don't forget you can buy them from today at Simply B Stamps as rubber stamps.

Your next stop is Rachel  . Enjoy the rest of the hop.

Kelly x

18 comments:

Erin said...

Kelly you did an amazing job sweetie xx

Anda said...

Lovely projects, really pretty and I love your colouring :)

Flutterby Trina said...

WOW love how you have put the background in! x

Laura B said...

Very cool creations! And that background does look great!:)

Corinne said...

Oh WOW, that is AWESOME! Love ALl f your projects!
Hugs

Sharon said...

I REALLY like tham all, but Green Sistah.....ARG!!!! She is FANTASTIC!! LOVE that background with her!!

Linda in Sweden said...

Love the cards and the coloring :)

sue said...

gorgous card perfectly coloured.sue xx

carrie-lee said...

fab halloween cards x

rosie said...

lovely set of cards x

Angela said...

Fabulous cards, every one of them, hard to pick a favourite but I think it would have to be Purple Sistah

Trace said...

What fun cards, so like the creepy scenes xx

Maureen said...

These are lovely, well done.
Maureen.....x

jasmine by design said...

Fantastic collection!

Heike said...

These are just fab. I like especially the effect on the top card with the colourful Green Sistah in front of the more grey in grey background.
Heike x

Alizabethy said...

Fab pieces of work - love how the green dress really stands out against the mono background

Jewelsmae said...

Well made and designed collection, they are all fab

Pam said...

Ooh these are my one of my favorite stampers. Love how you merged backgrounda. Awesome cards! Love your coloring. Cant wait to see the rest of the days. TFS