Monday, 8 October 2012

Secret Release 3 Bloghop

Hello,
Today is the secret release 3 bloghop. Betty from Simply B stamps did a secret digi release last week. I managed to have enough funds to get them. They are fab. Betty and Corinne thought it would be fun if we all took part in a bloghop showing what we've made with the secret release. Unfortunately they are not available in digi form anymore, but they will be available as rubber stamps on Friday. 

You should have arrived here from Katie  . If you came straight here you can start the hop at Betty's.

This beauty is called Little Dark Homemaker. Well I decided to make it a bit bright and breezy rather than dark as every villain has a small soft side, right!



Here is a close up of the image


Isn't she stunning. I can see I will use her quite a lot. I think I could even colour her in pastel colours too.

Well I hope you've enjoyed the bloghop. Don't forget you can get hold of these stamps on Friday 12th October.
Your next stop is Sharon

Kelly x

11 comments:

Katya said...

Wow love that red hair and purple dress! TFS.
-Katya

Sharon said...

Love that red hair!

Rachel said...

This is just too pretty! I am with Sharon and Katya Love the red hair!

Irene's Creations said...

Love your colors for her hair and dress. Great job.

sparklingblackrose said...

Love your colouring :-) Sorry a bit late on the hop, catching up now :-) Have a fab week! Elaine-xxx-

Scrap Vamp said...

Ooh, love the red hair! Fabulous coloring!

Corinne said...

WOW does that hair POP!! Awesome job!
Hugs

Betty Boo! said...

This is gorgeous, great contrast with the light papers.

kay said...

super image,love the card,x

Flutterby Trina said...

I LOVE her hair - I want her hair!!! She is grate! x

Regan said...

Pretty! Her hair is a lovely shade of red!
{hugs}
Regan