Monday, 1 October 2012

Secret Pumpkin Bloghop

Hi all,

Today I'm sharing with you a lot of items I was lucky enough to receive from my Secret Pumpkin partner Elizabeth. Until I received the box I didn't know who was sending to me. I am one lucky girl as I received such awesome goodies and was awestruck by the level of detail my partner put into this. You should have arrived here from Christina. If not you can start the hop at Betty's. So here are my pictures and there are a lot of them.

First at the top of the parcel was a lovely handwritten note.


Then there was a beautiful tag and lots of goodies underneath


Next what I saw was amazing. Elizabeth had stamped some tissue paper with Betty's images and wrapped the goodies up in it. Plus there was a gorgeous bucket.


The detail on the bucket is fab.




Then I got to open all the little packages.



I got some ribbon




Some borders


Some fab die cut figures




Papers


Stickers


A gorgeous handcrafted card


Charms and pumpkin beads in little coffins









Stunning hatpins and a pumpkin for them to sit in


Then a box full of chocolates




A couple of these sweets we don't have in the U.K so was a treat to try them. I think I was very lucky in having Elizabeth as my secret pumpkin.
Your next stop is Beth


Enjoy the hop I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I bought at Westpoint yesterday.
Kelly x

10 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Awesome, awesome stash!

kay said...

what super goodies,x

Betty Boo! said...

ohhh my gosh!!! wowie

Louise said...

Blimey!! Amazing stuff!! xxx

Stampi said...

oh my I love everything and it was all sent to you with so much care...enjoy your goodies

Robin's Crafty Thing's said...

Such great things, and all with so much thought put into them

Christina said...

What a creative way to do your goodies! Like a mini Christmas! I am in love with your hat pins.

Scrap Vamp said...

Wonderful! You Secret Pumpkin Sister outdid herself with the presentation!

Regan said...

Ooo, those pins are awesome! What a great variety of goodies! Love how she wrapped everything too! That and the hand-written note are such nice touches!
{hugs}
Regan

Emily Shroom said...

So glad you liked it all Kelly, was so much fun putting it all together. Elizabeth (aka Emily Shroom)