Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Scrappers Delight

Today I'm sharing with you a quick card I made using a Scrapper's Delight digi. I wanted to show how you can crop your digi's to get a different feel to the digi. Here's the card


I've used pastel colours for this card. I've cropped the digi so you just see her face and wings. You could crop it more and have just the face. I crop it in word. I insert image and then crop once I've chosen my image. It's part of the format bar for pictures. Here's a close up of the image



The full image looks like this



You can see how it looks different and can then be used as something other than a autumn style card.
You can purchase this digi here

I hope you like this card. It's a bit different to all of the Halloween creations I've been making lately.
Kelly x

1 comment:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx