Sunday, 7 October 2012

Scrapper's Delight

Morning all,

Today is the start of a new challenge at Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog. The theme is 'Scaring up some Fun'. Here is my take on the challenge.



I used Sabrina Witch for my image. The papers are by K & Co.


I used my copics to colour her in.
Hair - YR02, YR04, YR07
Dress / Hat - V09, V06, V04, YR07
Skin - E01, E00, E000



Here's what you get the image un coloured in jpg and png and the image coloured. You can get it here.

I hope you like my card today.
Kelly x

8 comments:

Trace said...

Love the design and do like this card xx

donemark crafts said...

Love the layout and the images is beautifully coloured.
Happy blog hopping.
Kaz.xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

super little card kelly ... cute little card sue ... love that little sabrina witch ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

craftybirdlisa said...

Hi Kelly. lisa here. Hope this finds you well hun. Long time no see.
This is gorgeous as are all your other recent makes. Hugs Lisa x

Heike said...

A great and really funky card.
Heike xx

kay said...

hi kelly,good to see you getting in the halloween spirit,your witch is so cute,x

Fiona Keel said...

lovely colour combination on your scrap layout, I love spiders, fun papers! Fi x

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .