Monday, 29 October 2012

House Mouse

Today is the beginning of the House Mouse week over at Stamp N Craft UK. The DT are all going to be using the House Mouse stamps in lots of different ways.
I chose to use the stamps called Love / Snuggle up.
I thought this image could be use for all different occasions.
I chose to make mine using a summer theme. Despite it getting colder I thought I'd brighten us all up.
Here is my card


You can find these stamps at Stamp N Craft in Yeovil, Somerset.

I hope you like this card.
Kelly x

5 comments:

Angie`s Inky Fingers! said...

lovely and bright kelly, that milk churn colouring in is masterful! xx

Caroline said...

I love this card, the house mouse image is adorable and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

kay said...

Your card is so adorable Kelly x

Annette said...

Beautiful and cute x

jasmine by design said...

I love this card. Your art work in colouring this stamp is wonderful.