Monday, 22 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween - Day 8

For Day 8 of the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply Challenged Challenges we had to incorporate skeletons in our project and only use black and white.

I've made a card using two Simply B stamps. One was a freebie on the Facebook fan page a few months ago and one was from the latest release. I thought they would be great together as two brothers trick and treating. Here's my card


To give it some texture I embossed with white Wow powder the moon and all the skeleton buts on the boys.
The background is a digi by Make it Crafty.

I hope you like my card today.

Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, what a fab card, love the monochrome look and the embossing really stands out. Hugs, Amanda x

Regan said...

Awesome, Kelly! Love how you combined the two images and the background is wonderful!
{hugs}
Regsn

kay said...

this is excellent,x

Corinne said...

Kelly this is FANTASTIC!!! Love how you popped the pumpkin bucket! LOVE your card!
Thanks for joining in our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC
Hugs

Irene's Creations said...

Love these two put together! Great job. Thanks for joining in the 13 Days of Halloween!

Scrappy Scatty said...

fantastic
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

Scrap Vamp said...

This is too cute! I love that you used those two images!

Cards by Alison said...

Kelly what a brilliant card love the images you have used. love Alison xxx

hyper_ni said...

Wow this is more like art than a card, absolutely stunning work, I love the monochrome, amazing! Just leaped over from Docrafts, Ni. :)

Annette said...

Oh wow an amazing card i love that image x

Margrit said...

fab card - really effective