Saturday, 20 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 7

Hi all,

I'm sharing with you a card I've made for Day 7 of the 13 Days of Halloween over at Simply Challenged Challenges. It's a new style of card that I hadn't tried before. I used the tutorial that you can find here. I adapted it for my card as I didn't want a sentiment to appear.

Here it is closed


Here it is with the tab pulled


Well I hope you like it. Pop back tomorrow to see the other creations I've made.

Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering

Simply Challenged Challenges - Grave Digger - Create a grave scene

6 comments:

Anda said...

Wow that's amazing - I'm going to have to try this sometime!

Trudie said...

Brilliant!! What a great idea. Love the monochrome aswell. Thanks for playing along with us xx

Regan said...

That's really cool! I've never tried this type. May need to now! The gray tones are fabulous!
{hugs}
Regan

Scrap Vamp said...

What an amazing creation! Love that there is one image above another! Gorgeous graveyard scene!

Corinne said...

Way cool, LOVE IT... Thanks for joining us for our 13 days of Halloween at SCC
Hugs

kay said...

its fabby kelly,am impressed with alll your halloween makes,keep up the good work,x