Wednesday, 17 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 6

Well today is the beginning of the next challenge of Simply Challenged Challenges
Day 6 theme is Slime and grime - Use Lime and distressing on your projects. So I made a card.


Here's a close up of the image


Here are the copics I used to colour him in.



I hope you like my card. I also have some news. I've been accepted on two Dt's. One is called Stamp N Craft UK and the other is a secret for now. My first post will be on Sunday for Stamp N Craft UK is this Sunday. So put it in your Diaries and check back here Sunday.

Hugs
Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering
Simply Challenged Challenges - Slime and Grime

11 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

he looks so funky in lime!!! x

Sharon said...

love it!!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

awesome..slimey, grimey and distressed perfectly..love it thanks for joining us at SCC :)

Scrap Vamp said...

Such a fun card!

Lucy said...

I love the colours on this - they really pop :D

Lucy said...

I love the colours on this - they really pop :D

Corinne said...

Fantastic job! Love all your "GREEN"
Thanks for joining us for our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC! Hugs

Rachel said...

Super card!

Louise said...

Stunning! I love him in green :D xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Fantastic Card
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

Trudie said...

He looks great in green!! Thanks for playing along again SBS 13 days of Halloween. xx