Sunday, 14 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 5

Today is the start of day 5 of the 13 Days if Halloween at Simply Challenged challenges
Today's theme is What a wicked web we weave .
I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I had some canvas's and I had some glowing spiders. 
I painted the canvas black, weaved my own spider web, added some die cut webs and some spiders, added an Evil Queen  and voila one project I can put on my front door for Halloween.

Here it is in daylight 



Here it is glowing


A close up of the spiders


A close up of my Evil Queen


I thought the sentiment Trick or Treat went well with this image as depending which way you look at her the apple could be a treat and the potion a trick or vice versa.
I hope you like my canvas

Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering

Simply Challenged Challenges - What a wicked web we weave.

10 comments:

Laura said...

That's very clever! I wish I had the time to create projects - I barely manage to keep on top of all the cards I need to make!!

Corinne said...

Fantastic idea! Love how it turned out... Thanks for joining us for our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC
Hugs

kay said...

its awesome kelly,x

Carol Christie said...

That's lovely Kelly, the colouring is fab and the wee lights are super :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

this is just brilliant I love it and I too just got some of those awesome lights..great work thanks for sharing and joining us at SCC

Flutterby Trina said...

looks wonderful! x

Scrappy Scatty said...

very clever idea
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Kelly you are clever, fab work! Sorry im a little late on the hop, struggling with a nasty cold! Have a wonderful week, Elaine-xxx-

Scrap Vamp said...

Fantastic! Love the spider lights!

Pam said...

Oh Love this. Love the idea of 13 days of Halloween. Each day is visual candy. TFS