Monday, 8 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 3

Well it's day 3 of the 12 Days of Halloween at Simply Challenged Challenges. The theme for this one is Where's my mummy, so we have to wrap something up and to use gauze, bandages etc on it.

Well I immediately wanted to make a mini doll using one of the teen digi's. I printed the image onto canvas and sewed a little doll. I used stuffing from a toy that was heading towards the bin. Here it is


I then needed to make something for her to go into. I suddenly had this idea of a coffin. It's made out of mount board. Here it is closed.


Of course the main decoration is inside as I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise when you opened the coffin.


I think it's rather cool. There's bandages behind her and a spider keeping her company.

I hope you like this project. Don't forget to check back and look at day 3 of the Preview of the stamps being released on Friday.

Kelly x

I'm entering this into  Simply Challenged Challenges - Day 3 Where's my mummy.

11 comments:

Erin said...

love it its bloomin fab hun
thanks for joining us
SCC
Erin xx

Anda said...

Oh that's very, very cool ♥

Flutterby Trina said...

LOVE what you have done! x

kay said...

its brilliant kelly,great idea,x

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is great!!
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

Irene's Creations said...

Great idea!

Irene's Creations said...

Love this project! Thanks for joining us in the 13 Days of Halloween.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

this is awesome..I love that coffin..great work and thanks for joining us at SCC and good luck

Corinne said...

Oh this is just AWESOME! Love her hair and your fantastic coffin! Way to go and thanks for joining in our 13 days of Halloween at SCC
Hugs

Scrap Vamp said...

Fabulous coffin box!

Betty Boo! said...

I love this! It's soooo awesome!