Friday, 26 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 10

Well I've managed to keep up with all of the challenges so far at Simply Challenged Challenges and they have been challenges. It's been good for the Mojo though. 
Day 10's challenge was to take a non Halloween stamp and turn it into a favourite Movie ghoul, ghost, witch or scary persona. 
It took me a little while to think of my character. In the end I chose to do Dr Jekyll from Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. I thought this image showed Dr Jekyll process of making his formula to turn him into Mr Hyde.
Here is my card.


The papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween stack.

I hope you liked this card. 
I only have 3 more days left to complete, so check back over the weekend to see what I do for Day 11

Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering
Simply Challenged Challenges - Day 10 - Ghouls Killers and Witches.

25 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

He looks FAB! Love what you have done x

Corinne said...

Kelly this is PERFECT!! you thought this out wonderfully! Love ALL of it!
Thank you for joining in for our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC
Hugs
Hugs

kay said...

kelly,am impressed that you have kept up with the challenge and all your cards/projects have been amazing,x

Betty Boo! said...

Perfect Kelly! Love it!

ALI said...

Well done, its a great card.

sue said...

brill card kelly,love it. sue xx

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

lol I love it ..great idea and awesome card thanks for joining us at SCC :)

Scrap Vamp said...

Fantastic! Love this idea!

Regan said...

Awesome, Kelly! I love this image and those papers are great!
{hugs}
Regan

Lors said...

What a fantastic card, very well put together...Lorsx

MissyG said...

Super card
Linda xx

Laura said...

Very clever! What a super way of meeting the requirements of the challenge!!

Eileen said...

a perfect card that tells a story! I love it - the colours and papers you have used work really well together and it's just so 'right'!

Chris said...

FAB card I love the papers and the image. Chris xx

craftyeyes said...

fab card great papers tracy x

Lorna said...

Fabulous card , love the image and colours

Hugs Lorna xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the image great papers too
carol x

annesyme said...

Fantastic card!!
Anne x

Angela said...

I love this card, the papers and the image look fabulous

Dips said...

Great concept, I love using stamps and images in different ways too. Good luck in your challenges.

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooooo super little card kelly ... love that character really spooky lol ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... bit late but better late that never ... had a bit of a catastrophe with my dear Mum so been a bit busy ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

sparklingblackrose said...

A fantastic card! Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

Roma said...

Brilliant card excellent for halloween x

ChrisAndCat said...

Very clever, I wouldn't have know where to start with this challenge!!