Wednesday, 3 October 2012

13 Days of Halloween Day 1

Hi all,

On the Simply Challenged Challenges is the start of their 13 days of Halloween. The first challenge is to make something for a child. Well I have two children so thought I'd better make something for each of them. I've made two note pads for them using two of Betty's stamps.

Here's the first one for my son


When my son saw this digi he said wow, so I knew I'd made the right choice for him. Here's the inside


For My daughter I chose this image


Here's the inside.










I hope you like the note books

Kelly x

I'm entering this into Simply Challenged Challenges Day 1

12 comments:

Stampi said...

Very creative :-) they are so cute :-) thanks for joining us at SCC and good luck!

Rachel said...

These are really cute! Great job

Betty Boo! said...

That's so creative Kelly! Great note pads!

Scrappy Scatty said...

great note pads - clever idea
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

Rachel said...

These are really cut I never would have thought to do a cut out notepad. I just would have decorated the outside. Fabulous project :)

Irene's Creations said...

Very creative. Great job and thanks for joining us with the 13 Days of Halloween!

Scrap Vamp said...

These are so cute!

Corinne said...

Oh I LOVE this idea! OMG your coloring is FAB!! Thanks for joining us at SCC
Hugs

Trudie said...

Great use for these images. Am loving all the different ideas. Two happy kiddies I expect!
xx

sue said...

great note pads.
well done. sue xx

Jewelsmae said...

what a great idea for childrens gifts, I'm sure they'll love them

Trace said...

These are cool :D Happy DC Blog Hopping xx