Thursday, 13 September 2012

Tumbling Buddy 3 Bloghop


Hi all,
Today is the Tumbling Buddy 3 Bloghop. You should have arrived from Trudie's blog. If you came straight here you can start the hop with Betty.This time we included hot/cold drink cups.
My partner Leanne sent me some great goodies. First of all it came in a stunning box.



Here's the inside of the box





Here's the fab cup I received. It's one of those really big ones that suits hot chocolate, cream and marshmallows.



Lots of flowers to play with. I've seen a fab tutorial using the faux petals to make some interesting flowers. Now I've got some I can play.



Lots of ribbons



Lots of stickers and papers.



Of course it wouldn't be complete without lots of chocolate and sweets.




I think I got another fab package. Here's the list of the others participating in the swap if you'd like to take a look.

5 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

what FAB goodies - x

Robin's Crafty Thing's said...

Love it all, you really made out!

Corinne said...

Oh WOW... all that ribbon, candy, flowers, embellishments! Great package! I love that box too!
Hugs

Ginger said...

lots of wonderful goodies

Stampi said...

ooh look at those candies and that hot chocolate..those purple flowers ooh I am drooling..enjoy your stash