Monday, 17 September 2012

Scapper's Delight

Hello,
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I did. I had a crafty day with a few friends. I'll share those makes with you tomorrow as today is my turn to share with you a card I've made for Scrapper's Delight.


It's a lovely bright card. The papers are First Edition Boho. Here's a close up of the image.


Thought it was quite appropriate with all of the rain we've been having lately. I think we're all checking whether it's still raining. You can find this digi here.

Here are the copics I used.


Well i hope you liked today's card. Check back tomorrow to see the Christmas cards I've made.

Kelly x

4 comments:

donemark crafts said...

this is great love the colours you have used.
happy blog hopping.
Kaz.xx

Gina Lindsay said...

Perfect for our weather here today too! This is so cute, I love the image and it is colored beautifully!

kay said...

It's fab Kelly x

craftyeyes said...

beautiful bright card fabby image and papers Tracy x