Sunday, 9 September 2012

My first challenge as host x

Hi all,
It's the start of the new challenge at Scrappers Delight. It's my first time hosting the challenge. I chose the theme of making your own backing papers using stamps.
Here's my card.


Here's a close up of the image


Here are the colours I used


You can find the image here


Well I hope you liked my card. I'm off to a playday today where we're making a basket. I'll share what we make on Monday.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Kelly x

2 comments:

Julie's Blog said...

OMGOSH! I loved Holly Hobbie growing up! I even still have a little blue sewing machine that really worked and is now on display in my daughter's room lol ... Have come over from Digi Galore blog list and am your latest follower ...

Pam said...

Love the image and the coloring you did. Looks so elegant. TFS