Friday, 7 September 2012

Monster Mash Party

Today is the Monster Mash Party.
Betty from Simply B stamps thought it would be great if we had a Monster Mash Party to show what we've all been making from her Halloween stamps.

You should have arrived from Anda
If you've come straight here you can start the hop with Betty here

Well onto my creation. I chose to make a card. I'd just had a delivery of these Memory Box dies and immediately knew what I wanted to make with them.


Here's the inside of the card.


I used a C.C designs sentiment stamp.

I used Cacklin London for my image. 

Here is a close up of her


Isn't she great. I used quite a lot of colours to colour this image so here's a picture of the ones I used. 


Well I hope you're enjoying the hop and my card.
Your next stop is Tanya

Check back here Sunday to see my latest creation

Kelly x

27 comments:

Erin said...

Love love love and that cobweb die rules
Erin

Corinne said...

OMG, that is wonderful, Gotta get myself that die! Excellent job!
Hugs

Flying Fresian said...

This is brilliant - I wondered what those dies would look like and now they're firmly on my wishlist!

The colouring is great and that pile of pens really made me laugh!

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful coloring Kelly! Love that spider web framing you did!

Louise said...

Love your card - especially the decorated inside! xx

Trudie said...

Gorgeous card....Great colouring, these memory box dies are just awesome.... love how you have done the inside aswell.... really makes all the difference.

Suzi McKenzie said...

OMG That die is perfect for that image, love it, and beautifully coloured too.
hugs
Suzi
xxx

shell said...

Fab Kelly, I adore that die.
Shell x

Irene's Creations said...

Love your card. Love that spiderwebbing. Awesome.

Christina said...

I love the frame and the silver spiders and the papers are fantastic! Beautiful!

Olivia said...

A fabulous frame! Love the way you colored the image.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

I love that cobweb die, and your coloring is awesome.
Lisa)))hugs(((

Scrap Vamp said...

Gorgeous! I love the die cuts and your coloring!

vixen said...

Lovely card and fab colouring :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the coloring too!

Marie97 said...

Very cute! That die is perfect!

Tanya said...

awesome job!

The Scrapping Factory said...

very very nice! Love it....Fabi xxx

Ginger said...

I love it.... your image coloring is amazing...

Tanja Charles said...

Great job!!!

Robin's Crafty Thing's said...

Wonderful job,I love how you did the cauldron. Love the die

Kathy said...

Love your card! Now I gotta find that die for myself :)

Stampi said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable..I love the colours you chose...

Susan Martin said...

This is great.. I love the inside!! with the webs in the corners! I love how you colored her.. Just awesome!

Katya said...

Very nice coloring. Love all of your colors, the dies are too cool. Love that your card decoration doesn't stop on the front of the card. TFS.

Flutterby Trina said...

looks FAB! Love the die cut! the way you have carried it through the card looks grate! x

Beth said...

Love it. I must start remembering to decorate the inside of my cards too, finishes it off beautifully x