Friday, 14 September 2012

Halloween Basket


Hi all,
Today I thought I'd share with you a basket I made. I was first introduced to this at our Playday on Sunday. I wasn't happy with the first one so I thought I'd have ago at another one. 

First of all here is the net of the base of the basket


I inked it up as I didn't have any black A3 card. Guess what I'm buying at the weekend !
I then put some card across the bottom


I used the triangles that I cut out as templates for the card to put on the sides. I then made a handle and put some ribbon on the handle.


You put it together like a fan opening out. Hopefully you know what I mean. I then made a lid for it decorating it with a Martha Stewart cobweb border punch.


I then finished it off with the special headshot that Betty from Simply B stamps designed for the secret pumpkin swap. This basket will be winging it's way to my partner but what's inside will remain a secret.


I hope you liked my project. Thanks Pam for having me today at The Bugbytes

Kelly

11 comments:

Pam said...

This is so cute. I am so going to scraplift this one. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is great I love the way this basket turned out. TFS

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute basket and what a great way to send a surprise gift to someone! My mom would love this, is the pattern one of your own or is it on a cartridge/file? Can you share? Thanks, Susan

ALI said...

I love the basket and I'm just thinking of all the lovely candy that will go in it.

Heike said...

This looks great. It must have taken you ages. Well done.
Heike xx

carrie-lee said...

fab idea xx

Izzwizz said...

Wonderful paper project, love it! Maddy x

craftyeyes said...

aww this is lovely fab papers tracy x

annesyme said...

Fabulous project!!
Anne x

sue said...

fab work,well done.
sue xx

ChrisAndCat said...

What a fab project, love the spiders web border.