Sunday, 23 September 2012

Distress it

Hi all,

I'm waiting for glue to dry before I show you my Christmas cards. I've also made some more, so I thought I'd show you them altogether. Today is the start of a new challenge at Scrapper's Delight. The theme is distress using inks or your scissors to distress the edges. Here's my card.


I chose to distress the edges of my paper with my Tim Holtz distress tool. These papers are the new First Edition ones and I love them.
Here's the image close up.


Gorgeous isn't she.
She is Princess 1. You receive the digi plus the image pre - coloured so lots of use.

Hope you liked the card.

Kelly x

Challenges I'm entering.
Crafty Mess Challenge Blog   - Distress/aged
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Distressing

12 comments:

kay said...

hi kelly,reckon you shouldnt watch the glue dry as it will take awhile....lol. loved your gorgeous distressed card,x

carrie-lee said...

Loving the distressed card its fab, cant wait to see your christmas creations xxx

Heike said...

A lovely card. A nice image and beautiful papers.
Heike xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image. Just hopping from DC.xxx

ChrisAndCat said...

This is gorgeous, love the colour combo.

Trace said...

This is lovely, sweet design and I do like the black and white look. xx

hyper_ni said...

Super card, and I really love those papers.
Ni, hopped over (a little late!) from docrafts. :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our final challenge of "Distressing" on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Sandie said...

What a super card,love how you have distressed the edges,loving the colour choice too,just perfect for the lovely image.

Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at Craftymess.

Sandie :)

Annette said...

this is gorgeous i love the colours so pretty x

Moira Gray said...

Love the image and papers, thank you for joining us at craftymess. xx

Beccalite said...

This card is very eye catching, I love the papers you have used and the image is gorgeous.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx