Sunday, 19 August 2012

Tumbling Buddies 2


Evening all,
Today I'm taking part in a little blog hop. This one is Tumbling Buddies 2 from the Simply B Stamps facebook group. I'm sharing with you the goodies I received from Kym my partner.
Here are the pics of what I received. I bagged up all the goodies that were inside of the cup to make it easier for me for storage.

Here's the tumbler


Here are ribbons/lace and two mini punches

Here are some tags, flowers and some gems on wires.



Here are buttons, brads and charms



Last but not least are some crystal gems, hat pins and candy.


Thank you Kym.
Here is the list of some of the tumbling Buddies that took part so you can click on the link and see what we've all been lucky enough to receive.

15.Kelly M - www.kamscraftyplace.blogspot.co.uk You are here

The next exchange I'm taking part in is a secret pumpkin exchange. I've been slowly filling my pumpkin but we can't share who our partner is as you've guessed it it's a secret.
Well I hope you liked the hop.

Kelly x

8 comments:

Corinne said...

WOW, great stash.. so many goodies! So glad you joined in on the swap!
Hugs

ginger williams said...

lots of fun new stuff to play with

Veronica said...

Awesome stuff... I am also enjoying the tumbler blog hop.

Louise said...

A great haul there - so glad you had fun on the swap! I am also looking forward to the Secret Pumpkin swap - it's gonna be awesome! xx

MammasScrappin said...

Great goodies. That tumbler is really neat!!!

kay said...

enjoy your new goodies kelly,x

Audrey Frelx said...

Great goodies!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great idea enjoy your goodies.